Hotel George - Washington DC
15 E Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001
Our chic, boutique hotel is an ultra-modern icon in the heart of Capitol Hill culture. You'll be perfectly positioned to visit most of DC's landmarks and the centers of business and government. Union Station, US Capitol Building, the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, U.S. Supreme Court, Verizon Center, National Gallery of Art, are all only a short walk from our premier location.
In fact, walk from our hotel Lobby into Bistro Bis and immerse yourself in a dining and nightlife experience. This contemporary French Bistro, managed by DC's acclaimed Chef/Owner Jeffrey Buben is where DC's politicians and visitors enjoy finding a quiet corner.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us nightly in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is second to none:
• 3 Precor treadmills
• 2 Precor elliptical running machines
• 1 Precor stationary bicycle
• 3 Cybex Universal weight stations
• Personal TVs, a variety of free weights, exercise accessories including yoga mat and ball,
• medicine balls, and fresh chilled towels daily.
• Individual men's and women's steam rooms
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations