Business Events By The Bay.
Really. What could be better? Our boutique hotel offers you over 8,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. You can count on hosting up to 320 for a meeting or banquet or 450 for a cocktail reception
. In nautical style. When your group's day is done, the world of Fisherman's Wharf is waiting.
Whether you're putting on a conference, board meeting, wedding or anniversary, you'll have our staff at your side and our Golden Gate Ballroom at your disposal. This is the largest meeting space on the wharf and can be divided into two or three rooms. For private dining, try our new Maritime Room. Deliciously casual catering
comes from our very own Blue Mermaid
- Over 8,000 square feet of meeting space
- 5 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 320 seated guests or 450 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Blue Mermaid Chowder House & Bar
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Mark S. Tuten via email
or by calling 415-345-5515.
Our Fisherman's Wharf boutique hotel is beautifully-situated, on the waterfront. So after the event, your guests can stroll outside and take in the views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Our Golden Gate Ballroom can accommodate up to 320 for a seated banquet and 450 for a cocktail reception. So whether you're hosting an anniversary party, a reunion or an elegant wedding, you're in the right place.
- Cocktail reception for up to 450 guests
- Dinner for up to 320 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Regina Cameli calling 415 345-5552.