Alexis Hotel - Seattle, Washington
1007 First Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
The Alexis Hotel is located in downtown Seattle, just steps from Pike Place Market, the Waterfront and Pioneer Square. The hotel has recently been named one of Travel + Leisure's "Best 500 Hotels in the World." And you'll see why when you enter your richly decorated room. We display original artwork in all our 121 guestrooms and public spaces, a sign of our commitment to the Seattle arts community.
The culinary arts shine, too, right next to our hotel. The Library Bistro and Bookstore Bar serve Chef Chris Lobkovich's seasonally-inspired American cuisine, creative cocktails and many American wines from the Pacific Northwest.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is second to none:
• Two Precor elliptical machines, one treadmill, and one stationary bike
• One Abs Machine
• Free weights up to 100 lbs
• One exercise bar for your inner ballet dancer
• Yoga props, mats, and balance balls
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations